GC802 NOVA-Sensor ELITE
Catalytic Combustible Gas Detector
- Industrial Combustible Gas Detector
- Engineered for Quality and Reliability
- Catalytic gas sensor
- For methane, propane, butane, hydrogen, gasoline, ethanol, heptane, toluene, hexane, octane, cyclohexane and other combustible gases or vapors
- 4-20 mA output
- 2 dry contact relays
- User programmable HIGH and LOW alarm set points
- 24 volt DC nominal operating voltage
- Available up to IP66
- Stainless steel construction sensor head
- Suitable for connection to any 4-20 mA input device, including SST NOVA-5000 modules, PLC’s, SCADA or distributed control systems
- Suitable for on-shore, off-shore, petrochemical, refineries, turbine engines, natural gas storage tanks, natural gas pipelines, tunnels and mining, cogeneration, refrigeration, and other industrial facilities requiring combustible gas sensors
- Available accessories: rain shield, dust shield, duct mount, calibration kit
- 5 Year Warranty
- Made in USA
Please complete the form on the right and we will e-mail you detailed information on our GC802 Catalytic Combustible Gas Detector with complete pricing information.
About Our Company
Your Flame and Gas Detection Experts
For over 25 years, we’ve been helping people protect lives with our flame detectors and gas detectors. Our equipment is used to prevent dangerous conditions from happening that may lead to catastrophic explosions. When you absolutely need a trusted name in the fire and gas protection, SST has the solutions and products you can count on. Our customers are our number ONE priority. We always answer our phones and you will not get an automated system. It’s because we value personal interactions and we know you want the answers when you need them.
SST manufactures industrial fire and gas control alarm systems. These include flame detectors, combustible gas detectors, toxic gas detectors, oxygen sensors, and fire and gas alarm control systems. We offer an industry leading 5 Year Warranty on our products and are designed, engineered and Made in the USA. In addition, SST can supply heat detectors, smoke detectors, clean agent suppression systems, fire extinguishers, audible and visual alarms.
read more >>